Because my birthday is in less than a month and I am a selfish human being. And save for two people, no one I care about in reality knows of this blog’s existence anyway.
-earbuds! sport ones w/out wings. mine broke, again.
-them delicious Hanover pretzel bits (honey mustard and onion!)
-giftcards of the food, coffee, apple/itunes variety
-the annotated sherlock holmes by william baring-gould
-dotted / grid large notebooks
-magazine subscriptions (interview/ new yorker/ etc)
-late harvest ice wine
Leave a comment | tags: birthday, Home, wish list | posted in LIFE
things I would like to do but am afraid (for either real of artificial reasons)
1. go on a BLUEPRINT juice detox [WHY NOT: worried I’ll cave. also, it’s hecka pricey!]
2. go on vacation by myself [WHY: the freedom!]
3. live on my own [WHY: independence, freedom, being my own person] [WHY NOT: $$, parental ties]
4. be an early riser [WHY: the peace] [WHY NOT: Duh. though i’m not exactly afraid. I’d like to try it when things aren’t as crazy]
5. dedicate 6 hours to creative writing [WHY: I need to pay my dues] [WHY NOT: I know I won’t have anything to write about after maybe… the first hour? But I suppose that’s the point – to squeeze them words out.]
Leave a comment | tags: wish list | posted in LIFE, Uncategorized